Innovative design for long life, low noise and low power consumption. The life expectancy for this fan is 70,000 hrs, which is about 8 years running continuously. This quiet energy efficient bathroom fan combines several design innovations, including a switching power supply that converts AC 110~220V power source to DC power to drive a DC brushless motor. This design provides a quieter solution with energy savings up to 65% compared to traditional AC motor products.
Users can cycle switch on/off for humidity sensor mode and full speed mode. This product has a default humidity threshold setting of 60% humidity environment. In humidity sensor mode, fan will run when the humidity level reaches 60% and above, and will stop running automatically after the humidity level comes back down to lower than 60%. The motor will adjust the speed according to humidity levels. When humidity level is high, the fan will run faster to quickly exhaust the moisture. When humidity level is low (but still higher than 60%), the fan will run at a lower speed, which allows you to continue to vent for better indoor air quality. This product also incorporates a dual color (blue and amber) LED indicator to show if it is running at humidity sensor mode or full speed mode. Because of the effects it has on health, comfort, and serviceability, indoor air quality in our homes is becoming an increasing concern to many people.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has recommended a mechanical exhaust system to be installed in your home to provide whole building air ventilation (ASHRAE Standard 62.2-2007) in order to improve indoor air quality.
- Power rating of 110~220volts/50~60Hz
- DC Brushless motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse
- Galvanized steel body housing
- Detachable 4" diameter duct adapter
- Built in back draft damper
- Easy installation
- Housing dimensions (LxWxD) = 9.68" x 9.68" x 7.98"
- Grille dimensions = 12.36" x 12.36"
- Attractive grille design using ABS material
- Grille attaches directly to housing with torsion springs
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI branch circuit wiring
- DC motor technology provides built in soft start function to reduce motor start noise and automatically powers OFF when impeller is locked abnormally
- 3 year limited warranty
- Energy Star Certified with DC Motor technology
|Bathroom Fan Features||Fan Only|
|Bathroom Fan Sound Level (Sones)||1 or Less, 1 to 1.9|
|Bathroom Fan Volume (CFM)||101 to 120, 121 to 200, 80 or Less, 81 to 100|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Bathroom Fans - 562|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.