Aero Pure Super Quiet Fans are the perfect bathroom ventilation solution whether you are remodeling or building new. This ENERGY STAR qualified Super Quiet fan operates at an exceptionally low noise level and features an easy maintenance low profile grille and meets ASHRAE 62.2 national standards for achieving acceptable indoor air quality in typical residences.
- Enclosed AC motor for continuous operation
- Motor equipped with thermal shut off
- Improved blade design for increased performance, long life, and low noise levels
- Vibration dampening rustproof steel fan housing unit
- Built in backdraft damper prevents outdoor air from entering through fan
- 4" diameter duct connection
- Motor unit easily detaches from housing for wiring and installation
- Installation-friendly; mounting brackets included
- 26W fluorescent light and 4W nightlight Included on fans with the optional light
- 80 or 110 cubic feet per minute (CFM) flow rate
- Sound level of 0.3-0.7 Sone
- UL/CUL Listed for tub/shower enclosure when installed in GFCI protected branch circuit; Energy Star, HVI, CA Title 24, WA VIAQ
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Title 24|
|Warranty||6 Year Warranty|
|Bathroom Fan Features||Light|
|Bathroom Fan Volume (CFM)||81 to 100, 101 to 120|
|Bathroom Fan Features||Fan Only|
This option allows you to choose a bathroom fan that comes with a light or without.
|Bathroom Fan Light Kits||Without Light Kit|
|Bathroom Fan Volume (CFM)||80 or Less|
The is the relative noise level of the fan. This is measured in Sones, where 1 Sone is as loud as a quiet refrigerator.
|Fan Sound Level||Extra Quiet|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.