This Two Blade Handles Bar Faucet from Premier Faucet is available in a chrome finish. Part of the Bayview collection.
Two Blade Handles Bar Faucet, Chrome
A high-arc spout and sweeping 4-inch blade handles add an elegant look to your bar or food preparation area.
- 4" blade handles
- 1/2" IPS connections
- 4" centers
- 11.5" high Tubular spout
- Designed for the physically challenged
- Heavy duty brass frame washerless cartridges
- Cast brass waterway
- Hi-rise tubular spout swivels 360°
- 1/2" Brass IPS connections with brass coupling nuts
- Designed to provide 2.2 GPM at 60 PSI
- Designed to comply with requirements of ASME A112.18.1
- Meets low lead requirements of NSF Standard- 61, Section- 9
- Meets low lead requirements of California Proposition- 65
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Complies with ADA (American With Disabilities Act)
- Meets or exceeds CSA B125
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
|Spout Reach:||5 inches|
|Spout Height:||8¼ inches|
|Liters per Minute (Max):||8.34L|
|Gallons per Minute (Max):||2.2gal|
|Center to Center:||4 inches|
You Save Up To $4.49
You Save Up To $6.79
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $1.18
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Bar Faucets - 543|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/27/2014 9:59:38 AM