Are you ready for the road ahead? Are you or someone you love beginning to need help with simple daily activities or feel a loss of independence? Simple, attractive and easy-to-use solutions are available to help make you or your loved ones safer and more comfortable at home.
As we age, we begin to lose strength, stability and height. Many conditions can make you or your loved ones less safe, limiting independence in the home. Simple Drive Home Safety and Independence Solutions can make navigating the home easier and safer, promoting an independent lifestyle.
• Use a bed assist handle to get in and out of bed
• A footstool with a non-skid rubber platform used in conjunction
with a bed assist handle will make it easier to get in and out of bed.
• Use a reacher to grab things out of reach. A step stool can
be added for additional height.
• For more secure comfort at the kitchen counter, sit on a higher
stool with adjustable arms to eliminate bending.
• Reachers can be used to help get items off of shelves out of reach.
• An overbed table tray can be used in bed or at any chair as
a convenient surface to place books, food and everyday items.