Sonoma Two-Door Armoire
Can’t decide what you’re planning to store in your bedroom? The Sonoma 2 Door Armoire is versatile enough to accommodate just about anything you choose! Make the cabinet behind the double doors an entertainment center for a small TV, or use the hanging rod to store the clothes that just don’t fit in your closet. Two full-size drawers mean this armoire is primed for even more clothing storage, and you can even use the adjustable shelf inside the cabinet as a space for shoes, accessories, or any other everyday items. Don’t pick one type of storage furniture, pick this all-in-one armoire. Coordinate it with other space-saving pieces from the Sonoma Bedroom Collection!
- Detailed with curved top edges, an arched base panel and solid brushed nickel knobs
- Drawers run smoothly on metal glides with built-in safety stops
- Clear lacquered real wood drawer sides
- Finished in durable natural maple laminate
- Includes a tipping restraint
- Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Ships Ready to Assemble, includes an instruction booklet for easy assembly
- Five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Internal Dimensions:
- Behind doors: 28"W x 20.75"Back-to-Front x 38"H
- Each drawer: 24.75"W x 12.5"Back-to-Front x 5"H
- Proudly manufactured in North America
|Materials:||Constructed from high quality laminated composite woods|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, Duty Free in Canada|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
The most common types of armoires are computer, jewelry and TV armoires.
|Type of Armoire||Wardrobe Armoire|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.