Stunning color palettes and subtle gradient patterns abound in the Cosmos collection. This flat weave pile is constructed of carefully selected recycled material from vintage Indian sarees. Each rug is one of a kind and offers a unique juxtaposition of tradition, elegance and sustainability.
- Flatwoven rug with a beige pile and multi-color highlights
- Pile is 95% rayon, 5% polyester
- Backing is cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Minimal, initial shedding is normal; vacuum regularly
- Do not use vacuum with a beater brush unless you can disable the brush or raise it higher than the thick pile; if you cannot disable the brush or raise it, only use suction attachments
- Professional cleaning is recommended, especially for difficult stains or heavily soiled rugs
- If cleaning the rug yourself, the manufacturer recommends Host®, a highly rated dry extraction carpet cleaning system
- Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting, not rubbing, with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water; test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration
Disclaimer of Native American Origin or Manufacture
No product sold on this website, or on any ATG Stores website, is Native American produced, a Native American product, or the product of a particular Native American, Native American tribe, or Native American arts and crafts organization, resident in the United States or abroad.
|Construction:||Flat woven in India|
|Weight:||5 - 27 Pounds|
|Rug Technique||Flat Woven|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Area Rugs - 610|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.