Ethereal, Cumulonimbus cloud-like puffs of unbelievably soft fabric invite bare foot days and nights while maintaining a refined, contemporary disposition. This marvelous balance of comfort and style presents an array of dazzling applications throughout the home. This rug also makes a compelling sustainability statement with its inventive use of recycled paper in its pile.
- Cotton and natural latex backing
- Rug pad recommended
- Do not use vacuum with a beater brush unless you can disable the brush or raise it higher than the shag pile because it may snag and pull the long shag tufts. If you cannot disable the beater brush or raise it higher than the shag pile you should only use suction attachments.
- Professional cleaning is recommended—especially for difficult stains or heavily soiled rugs.
- If you choose to clean the rug yourself we recommend Host®
- Clean liquid spills immediately. Blot—do not rub—with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth
- Made in India
|Materials:||50% Recycled Paper, 25% Viscose, 25% Polypropylene|
|Weight:||39.5 - 63.5 Pounds|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Area Rugs - 610|
|Style||Shag & Flokati - 182|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.