The Honeywell CO25MM 52-Pt Indoor/Outdoor Commercial Evaporative Air Cooler offers an energy efficient option for cooling commercial locations such as a garage, warehouse office or outdoor restaurants. Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry compressors. The low power consumption (190W) translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to air conditioners. Just unpack, add water and plug in.
For indoor use, place near open door or window in a room up to 462 square feet. For outdoor use, this durable weather-resistant, metal unit has an air-throw up to 9.3 yards. Powerful 16-inch blades, 2 fan speeds and oscillating louvers distribute strong, cool air. A continuous water supply connection allow for long periods of unattended operation, making it perfect for commercial applications.
- Commercial evaporative air cooler for indoor or outdoor use
- Indoor use: For rooms up to 462 sq ft
- Outdoor use: Air-throw up to 9.3 yards
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Honeycomb cooling media on 3 sides for fast, efficient cooling performance
- Works best for hot and dry conditions
- 6.6-gallon (52-pint) water tank with low water alarm
- Continuous water supply connection allow long periods of unattended operation
- 16-inch wide fan blades for powerful 1270 CFM air flow
- Reliable, easy-to-operate mechanical control panel
- 2 speeds include high and low
- Oscillating louvers distributes cool air throughout the room
- Durable weather-resistant metal unit
- Four durable, smooth-gliding caster wheels allow easy mobility
Note: An Evaporative Air Cooler does not use a compressor or refrigerant gas so it should not be expected to cool to the same degree as a refrigerated air conditioner.
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
This option allows you to choose your air conditioner by the color that best suits your preference.
|Air Conditioner Color||Grey|
This option allows you to choose your air conditioner based on the typed needed. Window air conditioners are a great way to save space but require installation, while portable air conditioners can be moved to different rooms in the house.
|Air Conditioner Type||Evaporative Coolers|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Conditioners - 1420|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.