Window-Mounted Heavy-Duty Air Conditioner with Supplemental Heat Pump and Remote Control (230 volts)
Frigidaire's window-mounted 25,000-BTU heavy-duty air conditioner with 16,000-BTU supplemental heat capability is perfect for rooms up to 1,672 square feet. In addition to cooling, this versatile unit also offers supplemental heat capability, providing you with an additional heat source to your main heat source when outdoor temperatures are above 45 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit requires a special 230-volt electrical outlet and will not operate with a standard 115-volt household electrical outlet.
- Supplemental heat pump provides an additional heat source to your main heat source when outdoor temperatures are above 45°F
- 25,000 BTU cooling capacity / 16,000 BTU supplemental heating capacity
- For rooms up to 1,672 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 8 pints per hour
- Ready-select electronic controls allow you to easily select options with the touch of a button
- Full-function remote control allows you to precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room
- Low power start-up conserves energy and saves you money
- Quiet operation keeps you comfortable without keeping you awake
- Effortless restart automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored
- 8-way comfort control design allows you to easily control the direction of the air wherever the unit is mounted
- 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds and 3 heat speeds
- 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- Auto cool mode allows the fan to adjust speeds as the room temperature changes
- Energy saver mode conserves energy and saves you money
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Fresh air vent and exhaust control removes odors and freshens the air
- Tilt-out antibacterial mesh filter with clean filter alert reduces bacteria and airborne particles
- Eco-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Extra long 6 ft. three-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
- Limited 1 year warranty parts & labor, Limited 2-5 year warranty-sealed system
This option allows you to choose your air conditioner based on the typed needed. Window air conditioners are a great way to save space but require installation, while portable air conditioners can be moved to different rooms in the house.
|Air Conditioner Type||Window Air Conditioner|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Conditioners - 1420|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.