Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner with Temperature Sensing Remote Control (230 volts)
Frigidaire's through-the-wall air conditioner is designed for through-the-wall installation and is not designed for standard window installation. It will fit most existing wall sleeves and includes a standard universal interior trim kit. New wall sleeves are sold separately. This unit also requires a special 230-volt electrical outlet and will not operate with a standard 115-volt household electrical outlet.
- 14,000 BTU 230-volt through-the-wall installation air conditioner quickly cools a room up to 640 sq. ft.
- Dehumidifies up to 4.3 pints per hour
- Ready-select electronic controls allow you to easily select options with the touch of a button
- Effortless temperature sensing remote control allows you to see, set and maintain room temperature from across the room
- Low power start-up conserves energy and saves you money
- Quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake
- Effortless temperature control maintains preset room temperature so you will remain at your comfort level
- Effortless restart automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored
- 4-way air direction control allows you to direct the air where you want it
- 3 cooling speeds and 3 fan speeds for more cooling flexibility
- 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- Auto cool mode allows the fan to adjust speeds as the room temperature changes
- Energy saver mode conserves energy and saves you money
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Slide-out, antimicrobial filter with clean filter alert cleans the air removing harmful bacteria
- Eco-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Extra long 6 ft. three-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
- Standard, universal interior trim kit for existing sleeve included
- Maximum wall thickness: 18"
- Limited 1 year warranty parts & labor, Limited 2-5 year warranty-sealed system
This option allows you to choose your air conditioner based on the typed needed. Window air conditioners are a great way to save space but require installation, while portable air conditioners can be moved to different rooms in the house.
|Air Conditioner Type||Wall Air Conditioner|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Conditioners - 1420|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.