Frigidaire's FRA102BT1 10,000 BTU 115-Volt Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner is perfect for rooms up to 500 square feet. It quickly cools a room on hot days and quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake. This unit features mechanical rotary controls and 8-way air direction control. The antibacterial mesh filter with tilt-out access reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles for a cool, comfortable environment. Low power start-up conserves energy and saves you money plus, effortless restart automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored.
- 10,000 BTU window-mounted compact air conditioner uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Quickly cools a room up to 500 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 2.7 pints per hour
- Mechanical rotary controls
- Low power start-up conserves energy and saves you money
- Quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake
- Effortless restart automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored
- 8-way comfort control design allows you to easily control the direction of the air wherever the unit is mounted
- 3 cooling speeds and 3 fan speeds for more cooling flexibility
- Antibacterial mesh filter with tilt-out access reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles for a cool, comfortable environment
- Eco-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Extra long 6.5 ft. three-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
- Easy to use installation kit included (Pleated Quick Mount adjusts your unit to fit your window)
- Minimum window height: 15.5-in
- Window width dimensions: 23-in minimum / 36-in maximum
|Listing:||CUL Listed, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Full 1 year parts and labor warranty plus additional 4 years limited warranty on the sealed system|
This option allows you to choose your air conditioner by the color that best suits your preference.
|Air Conditioner Color||White|
This option allows you to choose your air conditioner based on the typed needed. Window air conditioners are a great way to save space but require installation, while portable air conditioners can be moved to different rooms in the house.
|Air Conditioner Type||Window Air Conditioner|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Conditioners - 1420|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.