Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner with Supplemental Heat Pump and Remote Control (115 volts)
Frigidaire's window-mounted 8,000 BTU compact air conditioner with 3,500 BTU supplemental heat pump uses a standard 115-volt elctrical outlet is perfect for rooms up to 350 square feet. In addition to cooling, this versatile unit also offers supplemental heat capability, providing you with an additional heat source to your main heat source when outdoor temperatures are above 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Supplemental heat pump provides an additional heat source to your main heat source when outdoor temperatures are above 45°F
- 8,000 BTU cooling capacity / 3,500 BTU supplemental heating capacity
- For rooms up to 350 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 1.5 pints per hour
- Ready-select electronic controls allow you to easily select options with the touch of a button
- Effortless temperature sensing remote control allows you to see, set and maintain room temperature from across the room
- Low power start-up conserves energy and saves you money
- Quiet operation keeps you comfortable without keeping you awake
- Effortless restart automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored
- 8-way comfort control design allows you to easily control the direction of the air wherever the unit is mounted
- 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds and 1 heat speed
- 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- Energy saver mode conserves energy and saves you money
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Tilt-out antibacterial mesh filter with clean filter alert reduces bacteria, room odors and airborne particles
- Eco-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Extra long 6 ft. three-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
- Pleated window-mounting kit included
- Minimum window height: 16.5"; Window width dimensions: 26.88" minimum / 36" maximum
- Limited 1 year warranty on parts & labor, 5 year warranty-sealed system
This option allows you to choose your air conditioner based on the typed needed. Window air conditioners are a great way to save space but require installation, while portable air conditioners can be moved to different rooms in the house.
|Air Conditioner Type||Window Air Conditioner|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Conditioners - 1420|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.