6-Gallon Air Compressor with 52-Piece Air Tool Kit
The Primefit CMK2001 is the ultimate garage air compressor and air tool accessory kit. From do-it-yourself to professional to industrial applications, Primefit delivers. Primefit has been manufacturing pneumatic accessories, air tools and compressors for over 30 years. This set comes with a 52-Piece Air Tool and Accessories.
- (1) 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench for changing and rotating tires, removing lawnmower blades, and other large bolt removal and assembly tasks
- (1) 3/8-Inch Air Ratchet for small engine, tractor, and motorcycle repair, and other tasks requiring small bolt removal and assembly
- (1) Air Chisel Hammer ideal for removing rusted bolts and performing metal cutting and shearing
- (1) Garage Inflation Tool with built in gauge for fast and reliable tire inflation for all of your car, truck, tractor or bicycle tire inflation needs
The kit also comes with all of the necessary accessories required to connect and operate these tools and more:
- (1) 13-piece 1/2-Inch and 3/8-Inch impact socket set
- (1) Blow Gun with (6) various nozzle attachments for raft and sports ball inflation tasks
- (1) Dual tire chuck
- (1) Female ball foot chuck
- 4-piece air chisel bit and spring set
- (1) Inline oiler tool with air tool oil
- 7-piece fastener bit set
- 11-piece air quick connect set
- (1) 3/8-Inch x 25-Foot heavy duty air hose
- The Air Tool Kit also comes packed in a custom heavy-duty blow mold case for easy storage and portability
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Stationary compressors are designed to be bolted in a fixed area and wired directly to a building's electrical circuit, these are ideal for garages and workshops. Portable air compressors are perfect for jobs that require use of air tools like nail guns frequently, such as re-siding your home or building a deck. Pancake compressors are smaller and very easily portable, they're great for inflating and running small tools. Twin tank compressors can store more air so they don't have to run as often.
|Air Compressor Style||Portable Compressors|
The tank position, whether horizantal or vertical, is a matter of preference and space. Choose whichever one will fit your space better.
|Air Compressor Tank Position||Horizontal Tanks|
Electric-powered compressors are most common and easiest to use in areas with a ready electric supply. Gas-powered compressors are a good choice in areas where electricity is limited or unavailable, but they should not be used in confined or unventilated areas.
|Air Compressor Power Source||Electric Compressors|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Compressors - 2782|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.