Rotary Screw Compressor
Boosting your company's profits was the main goal that Ingersoll Rand had in mind when it designed the revolutionary UP-Series line of integrated rotary screw air solutions. The UP-Series is more than an integrated air system, it's a complete air solution designed to maximize the key drivers of profitability in today's business.
- Industry-leading performance delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy
- Whisper quiet operation allows for installation closer to point-of-use, reducing costs and ensuring a better and safer work environment
- Reducing discharge pressure and avoiding excessive pressure bands increases downstream tool and equipment life
- Smart integration eliminates leaks and pressure drops maximizing reliability
- Small footprint frees up valuable floor space and reduces install costs
- Frequency (Hz): 60
- Rated Pressure (barg / psig): 10.5 / 150
- Nominal Power (kW / hp): 5.5 / 7.5
- Flow (m3min / cfm): 0.70 / 25
|Air Compressor Horsepower||7 to 7.9|
Stationary compressors are designed to be bolted in a fixed area and wired directly to a building's electrical circuit, these are ideal for garages and workshops. Portable air compressors are perfect for jobs that require use of air tools like nail guns frequently, such as re-siding your home or building a deck. Pancake compressors are smaller and very easily portable, they're great for inflating and running small tools. Twin tank compressors can store more air so they don't have to run as often.
|Air Compressor Style||Stationary Compressors|
The tank position, whether horizantal or vertical, is a matter of preference and space. Choose whichever one will fit your space better.
|Air Compressor Tank Position||Horizontal Tanks|
Electric-powered compressors are most common and easiest to use in areas with a ready electric supply. Gas-powered compressors are a good choice in areas where electricity is limited or unavailable, but they should not be used in confined or unventilated areas.
|Air Compressor Power Source||Electric Compressors|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Compressors - 2782|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.