Campbell Hausfeld RP410099AV 120V Tire Inflator
120V Tire Inflator
Plugs into any household outlet. Features include built in carry handle and built in pressure gauge. Cooling fan gives extended unit life and reliability. Includes 3 inflation accessories. Quickly inflates tires, rafts, pool, and sports equipment.
- Powerful design perfect for home or workshop
- Ideal for inflating vehicle and bike tires, as well as sports balls
- Built-in pressure gauge for easy tire pressure monitoring
- Includes 2 inflation needles and one inflation nozzle
- Built in storage for the included accessories
- Braided nylon hose cover for durability
- Cooling fan extends the life of the unit
- Plugs into standard 120 volt household outlet
- Maximum Pressure: 200PSI
- Not intended for use by children 12 yrs or younger
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Electric-powered compressors are most common and easiest to use in areas with a ready electric supply. Gas-powered compressors are a good choice in areas where electricity is limited or unavailable, but they should not be used in confined or unventilated areas.
|Air Compressor Power Source||Electric Compressors|
Stationary compressors are designed to be bolted in a fixed area and wired directly to a building's electrical circuit, these are ideal for garages and workshops. Portable air compressors are perfect for jobs that require use of air tools like nail guns frequently, such as re-siding your home or building a deck. Pancake compressors are smaller and very easily portable, they're great for inflating and running small tools. Twin tank compressors can store more air so they don't have to run as often.
|Air Compressor Style||Inflator|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Compressors - 2782|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.