Marina Adirondack Ottoman
This ottoman blends in perfectly with your other Adirondack furniture, providing you and your family with added comfort without sacrificing style. made of premium, high quality yellow Cedar wood known for its natural resistance to moisture, decay, and insect damage.
- Cedar wood also have a beautiful grain and a knotty grade that add warmth and charm to it
- The natural unfinished feature allows you to be creative, and you can paint or stain it to your style
- For wood protection use Thompson's WaterSeal to enhance and help maintain wood natural color
- Over time, unfinished cedar left outdoors will weather to a silvery gray patina
- The wood and the product will remain structurally sound for many years to come
- Rust resistant hardware
- Partially assembled
- Functional and practical to use indoors or outdoors
- Use of a lead free, flawless, glossy paint, that is weather resistance to heat, and abrasions
Note: Shine Company wood and hardwood are kiln dried before they are made into furniture for outdoor use. Slight cracking and color change are to be expected. These factors do not affect the structural integrity of the furniture.
Our Outdoor Ottomans come in a variety of shapes, which should be selected based on the surrounding furniture and use. A round ottoman would go well with a curved sectional sofa, for example.You can also choose from square and rectangle shapes.
|Outdoor Ottoman Shape||Angle|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Adirondack Ottomans - 3192|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.