Captiva Dining Adirondack Chair
Made of premium high quality yellow Cedar wood known for its natural resistance to moisture, decay, and insect damage. Cedar also has a beautiful grain and a knotty grade that adds warmth and charm to it.
- The natural unfinished feature allows you to be creative, and you can paint or stain it to your style
- For wood protection use a sealant (not included) to enhance and help maintain wood natural color
- Use of a lead free, flawless, glossy paint, that is weather resistance to heat, and abrasions
- Over time, unfinished cedar left outdoors will weather to a silvery gray patina
- The wood and the product will remain structurally sound for many years to come
- Rust resistant hardware
- Functional and practical to use indoors or outdoors
- Assembles in approximately 25 minutes; seat and backrest are already pre-assembled
Note: Shine Company wood and hardwood are kiln dried before they are made into furniture for outdoor use. Slight cracking and color change are to be expected. These factors do not affect the structural integrity of the furniture.
Adirondack chairs come in a number of different types, including dining chairs, lounge chairs, rocking chairs and even folding chairs so they are easy to store. Use the fields below to search by the chair type to find the best suited Adirondack chair for you.
|Adirondack Chair Type||Dining|
This option will help narrow down your search for items that include an ottoman, and items that do not include an ottoman.
|Ottoman Options||Ottoman Not Included|
This option allows you to search for furniture based the type of seating you are looking for. We offer several different seating type options including sling or strap.
|Seating Type||Without Cushions|
|Seat Width:||20 inches|
|Seat Height:||18 inches|
|Seat Depth:||19 inches|
|Height:||3 feet 6½ inches|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.