Hamilton Adult Adirondack Folding and Reclining Chair
Highwood® synthetic wood is truly "Nature's Closest Rival" and is the world's most realistic alternative to wood. This unique, ultra-low maintenance material has been used extensively for almost 10 years by major theme-parks across the world wherever the look of natural wood without the maintenance was needed.
- Folds for easy transportation
- Adjustable recline and curved back for comfort
- Exclusive natureTEX surface for a natural grain and wood-like texture
- Assembled with 304 grade stainless steel hardware
- Hidden hardware in many connections to give a cleaner look
- Will look great season after season with a simple wash down each spring with warm soapy water
- Extremely fade resistant and a proven performer in all climates
- While other “poly” or “HDPE” materials have a soft, waxy and plastic appearance/texture, premium natureTEX embossed surfaces are harder and more appealing to the touch
|Weight:||33 - 34 Pounds|
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||12 Year Residential, 8 Year Commercial Limited|
Adirondack chairs come in a number of different types, including dining chairs, lounge chairs, rocking chairs and even folding chairs so they are easy to store. Use the fields below to search by the chair type to find the best suited Adirondack chair for you.
|Adirondack Chair Type||Folding|
This option will help narrow down your search for items that include an ottoman, and items that do not include an ottoman.
|Ottoman Options||Ottoman Not Included|
This option allows you to search for furniture based the type of seating you are looking for. We offer several different seating type options including sling or strap.
|Seating Type||Without Cushions|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.