Barcalounger 74745205716 Woodland Reserve Gregory II Push Recliner
Woodland Reserve Gregory II Push Recliner
Plush reclining comfort with a gentle push on the arm. This unique wood trim design with pocketed coil seating, chaise pad seating and contoured pub back presents a great looking chair that offers relaxing reclining comfort.
- Leggett & Platt mechanisms are activated, not operated, requiring only 2.5 lbs. of pressure to release
- Mechanisms are attached to the frame with bolts and t-nuts, preventing screw "back-out" and increasing stability and durability
- Mechanisms feature Delrin® bushings wherever metal meets metal for seamless motion, longevity, and quiet movement
- Padding on backs and sides of all chairs
- Extremely durable hardwood and plywood frames with mortise and tenon glued joints promote stability, durability, and longevity
- Upholstery features distinctive design and luxurious feel
- 30 Superior individual pocketed coils in each seat cushion
- Foam is topped with blended down feathers
- 1.8 high resilience seat foam for superior durability and comfort
- One year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Five year warranty on mechanisms
- Three year warranty on foam and frame parts
|Materials:||Foam, Hardwood, Plywood, Metal|
Chairs can come with many different features. Narrow down your results by the function you want your chair to have. Features include nailheads, tufted cushions, adjustable arms and backrests among others.
|Chair Features||Exposed Wood, Integrated Headrest, Recliner, Upholstered Arms, Waterfall Seat|
Do you want the chair to move while occupied, or would you prefer to stay still?
|Recliner Features||Push Back Recliner|
Narrow down your search results by the type of recliner you wish to have. Select from Chaise, Club, Ergonomic and many more we have to offer.
|Recliner Type||Chaise Recliner|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Accent Chairs - 1014|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.